1. F. C. Wu, Z. H. Wang, and Z. Y. Hu, Cayley transformation and numerical stability of calibration equations, International journal of Computer Vision, Vol.82, No.4, pp.156-184, 2009.
2. Y. H. Wu, Y. F. Li, Z. Y. Hu. Detecting and Handling Unreliable Points for Camera Parameter Estimation. International Journal of Computer Vision, Vol. 79, No. 2, pp. 209-223 2008
3. Q.L.Dong, Y. H. Wu, and Z. Y. Hu, Pointwise Motion Image(PMI): A novel motion representation and its applications to abnormality detection and behavior recognition, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, Vol.19, No.3, pp.407-416, 2009
4. Z. Y. Hu and F. C. Wu, A Note on the Number of Solutions of the Non-Coplanar P4P problem, IEEE-Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, No.4, pp.550-555, 2002.
5. Y H. Wu and Z. Y. Hu, The Invariant Representations of a Cone and a Twisted Cubic, IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol.l. 25, No. 10, pp. 1329-1332, 2003.
6. X. H. Ying and Z. Y. Hu, Catadioptric Camera Calibration Using Geometric Invariants, IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol. 26, No. 10, pp.1260-1271, 2004.
7.X. Q. Meng and Z. Y. Hu, “A New Easy Camera Calibration Technique Based on Circular Points”, Pattern Recognition, Vol.36, No.5, pp.1155-1164, 2003.
8F. C. Wu, Z. Y. Hu, and H. J. Zhu, Camera Calibration with Moving One Dimensional Objects, Pattern Recognition, Vol.38, No.5, pp.355-265, 2005.
9. F. C. Wu and Z. Y. Hu, The LLE and a Linear Mapping, Pattern Recognition 39, pp.1799-1804, 2006.
10. X.R. Li, Z. Y. Hu, and F. C. Wu, A Note on the Convergence of the Mean Shift, Pattern Recognition, Vol.40, No.6, pp.1557-1562, 2007
11. F. C. Wu, L. Wang, and Z. Y. Hu, Can Image Measurement Errors Be Totally "Corrected" by the Geometric Method? Pattern Recognition 40, pp.1971-1980, 2007.