Prof. Bo XU is responsible for several important research projects which cover programs of 863, NSFC, and 973 etc. He has published more than 100 papers on major journals and proceedings including IEEE Trans. on ASLP, ICASSP, ICSLP, Eurospeech, etc.
The selected papers in recent years:
1. Zejun Ma, Xiaorui Wang, Bo Xu, Unsupervised Training Of Subspace Gaussian Mixture Models For Conversational Telephone Speech Recognition, icassp2012
2. Ce Zhang, Rong Zheng, Bo Xu, Discriminative Training Of Weighted Polynomial Vector For Acoustic Language Recognition ,icassp2012
3. Bailan Feng, Peng Ding, JianSong Chen, Jingfeng Bai, Su Xu, Bo Xu, Multi-Modal Information Fusion For News Story Segmentation In Broadcast Video. Icassp2012
4. Lei Jia, Dong Yu, Bo Xu. Subspace Constrained Lu Decomposition Of Fmllr For Rapid Adaptation, In Proceedings of the 36th International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, Prague, 2011.
5. Shen Huang, Hongyan Li, Shijin Wang, Jiaen Liang, Bo Xu. Automatic reference independent evaluation of prosody quality using multiple knowledge fusions. The 11th Annual Conference of the International Speech Communication Association — Interspeech2010, Makuhari, Chiba Japan, pp.610-613.
6. ZhengWang, Xu Bo. Construct a naturalistic 3D avatar with live help interfaces based on multi-layered representation. CISP’2010. （EI/ISTP）
7. Zhu Taotao, Ke dengfeng, Chen zhenbiao, Xu Bo. “A New Approach for Automatic Tone Error Detection in Strong Accented Mandarin Based on Dominant Set ”, Interspeech 2010. (Oral Presentation) EI pp 777 – 780
8. Peng Li, Yong Guan, Shijin Wang, Bo Xu, Wenju Liu: Monaural speech separation based on MAXVQ and CASA for robust speech recognition. Computer Speech & Language 24(1): 30-44 (2010).
9. Peng Li, Yong Guan, Bo Xu, and Wenju Liu， Monaural Speech Separation Based on Computational Auditory Scene Analysis and Objective Quality Assessment of Speech，IEEE Transaction on Audio， Speech， and Language Processing，Vol.14, Num.6, November, 2006: pp2014~2023.